At littleBIG, we work with a broad range of fashion, food/beverage and lifestyle clients – established and new businesses. It is an exciting process for us to get involved with start-ups and see a product and passion come to life from just an idea. We often receive enquiries from entrepreneurs looking to launch a product or service and with all the conflicting information out there, it can be a confusing process as to where and how to start with the branding process.
Here are 5 essential elements you need to launch a brand presence.
- Brand name – we collaborate as a team to brainstorm your product offering and build a brand name that will resonate with your target audience.
- Logo – once you decide on a name, then a logo is the vital next step. This will represent your brand in your market and will visually anchor all consumer-facing communications.
- Style Guide – defining your look and feel is important for any new brand. Your style guide is the bible for any design or branding you carry out. From social media graphics to web banners, right through to traditional advertising, a style guide will allow for consistency across all elements.
- Website – this is a must-have for any start-up. It is the essential digital face of your brand and the first thing people will search for when they hear about your product or service.
- Social Media Presence – never underestimate the power of social media. According to Forbes, there are 1.6 billion users on Facebook every day and for brands, these are potential customers. Not to mention Instagram and other popular social media platforms.
Branding a new business doesn’t have to be overwhelming, especially with a team of experts to support and guide you through the process. Come past for a coffee or give us a call to chat about how we can help.