The littleBIG team was back in the office last week; feeling refreshed, inspired and still a little full from the festive season – too much food and wine!
As we welcome the New Year and begin 2017, we again look toward resolutions and set new goals for the year ahead.
Here is a run-down of what each of us is working towards business-wise this year. We figure, if we publish our goals here the pressure’s on and we have no choice but to succeed!!!
Sally Harley – Founder & Director
- To grow profitability within littleBIG across the board (boooooring but important!).
Rich Harley – Creative Director
- To encourage the studio team to up-skill by attending design workshops, keeping up-to-date with styles and creating trends.
Grace Dorman – Social Media Specialist
- To help littleBIG become an industry leader in influencer recommendations.
Rhianna Senior – Account Manager
- To turn up the networking notch – get out to more conferences, networking sessions and events to extend the littleBIG wings.
Kristina Manasieva – Studio & Account Manager
- To master InDesign (with the help of our studio team of course!).
Andrew Vohmann – Senior Designer
- To further develop and grow the littleBIG design studio with more and more great clients.
Stephanie Hyde – Marketing & PR Coordinator
- To become a littleBIG expert on all things social media/influencers – network, build and solidify relationships.
Jarryd Pentony – Marketing & PR Coordinator
- To continue helping small businesses get their brand and products out into the ever-changing media landscape.
We hope you’ll help us reach our goals this year and that we can help you reach yours too. Happy 2017!