Welcome back to another year folks. We are rested and ready to rock into 2014 and hope you are too.
January is the perfect time to lock down all of your business goals for the year ahead, including marketing goals! Sometimes it can be a daunting prospect but it needn’t be. Remember when setting any objectives for your business, make them SMART! Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely.
- Specific – Set real numbers with real deadlines. Don’t just say, ‘I want more visitors’.
- Measurable – Ensure that you can track your goal. Don’t hide behind vague measures like ‘brand awareness’.
- Achievable – Work towards a goal that is challenging but possible. Don’t try to take over the world in one night.
- Realistic – Be honest with yourself, because you know what you and your team are capable of. Don’t forget any hurdles you may have to overcome.
- Timely – Give yourself a deadline. Don’t keep pushing towards a goal you might hit ‘some day’.
Plus, we are always here to lend a helping hand when you need it.
Team littleBig x