Following the success of past events, the Armageddon Expo Australia returns to Melbourne for its seventh year in a row, on October 19 and 20, 2013. A change of venue to the Melbourne Showgrounds means even more die-hard pop culture fans will be able to attend.
As always, Armageddon will be bringing some of the biggest stars in sci-fi, gaming, anime, cult film and TV and comic books down-under. Key guests include:
- Corey Feldman – Friday 13th, The Goonies, Stand By Me
- Barry Bostwick – Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Kevin Eastman, legendary creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Evanna Lynch and Robbie Jarvis of Harry Potter fame
- Ian McNeice – Doctor Who, Ace Ventura
- Billy Boyd from The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Claudia Black of Stargate SG1
- Other guests include other stars of Doctor Who and Supernatural, as well as celebrities from the Animation and Comic world as well.
Armageddon brings both classic and contemporary guest stars to Melbourne, ensuring that there is something for everyone – kids included!
As always, Armageddon provides an online token system for photos, autographs and meeting guests. This ensures shorter wait times and a greater experience for attendees. There will also be opportunities to have dinner with celebrities after the show, providing fans with the chance to get up close and personal with some of their favourite stars.
Plus, don’t forget there will be face painting, sword play, a quidditch competition, all your favourite pop culture shopping and HEAPS more!
WHEN: 19/20 October 2013
WHERE: Melbourne Showgrounds
TICKETS: From $12 for children, or $25 for adults
BOOKINGS: General Admin – www.ticketek.com.au